TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONTACT US: Do you have any questions about Emerald Medical equipment and rentals? If so, contact us at:
- The customer shall indemnify and hold harmless Emerald Medical from any and all liability, loss, damage, expense (including legal expense), cause of action, suits, claims or judgment arising from injury or death of persons or damage to property of any nature whatsoever, resulting from the actual or alleged presence, use, or operation of the equipment, provided such injury, death or property damage is not attributable to the negligence of Emerald Medical.
- Emerald Medical owns the equipment. The customer will not give, transfer possession of the equipment to anyone else. The equipment MUST BE RETURNED to where it was received, UNLESS previous arrangements have been made. The equipment MAY NOT be taken out of town or OUT OF STATE without the express written consent of Emerald Medical.
- If the equipment is lost, stolen, or damaged, then for the purpose of determining value, the value of the equipment is its’ replacement value. Said cost shall be the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Delivery is COMPLEMENTARY and FREE OF CHARGE when booked in ADVANCE or where special arrangements have been made in the LOCAL Las Vegas area. For Advance booking, Emerald Medical will always aim to deliver the equipment ahead of the guests’ scheduled arrival, so the equipment is available for immediate use on arrival.
- SAME DAY DELIVERIES however will incur a $10-$30.00 delivery charge.
To ensure A FULL REFUND, all cancellations must be made with at least a full 24 hours’ notice.
Cancellations made with less than 24 hours’ notice will attract a $10-$30.00 charge depending on distance and type of equipment ordered.
Tel: 702-678-6267 or Fax: 702-678-6661 or Email us at info2lasvegaswheelchairs.com